Patient Services Representative- Onsite
Company: GTT, LLC
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Patient Services Representative/ Phlebotomist- Onsite
- Contract Duration 12 Months
- Pay range $10.54 - $28.60/hr
- The Patient Services Representative - Float (PSR - Float)
represents the face of our company to patients, both as part of
their health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The Patient Services Representative- PSR Float draws quality
blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab
testing while following established practices and
- The PSR Float has direct contact with patients and creates an
atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to
patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and
- The Patient Services Representative will direct daily activity
at a Patient Service Center (PSC) or In-Office Phlebotomy (IOP)
- Ability to provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call, and overtime.
- Committed to all policies & procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license,
and a clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors, and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years of phlebotomy experience is required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment is
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
About The Company:
- Our client empowers people to take action to improve health
outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab
results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and
treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care
- The company annually serves one in three adult Americans and
half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and our
47,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the
right context, our diagnostic insights can inspire actions that
- As the world's leading provider of diagnostic information
services, this company is committed to positively impacting the
communities they are a part of by promoting a healthier world,
building value for all their stakeholders, and creating an
inspiring and inclusive workplace. Inclusion & Diversity is woven
into who they are and what they do. The company is inspired by the
experiences and perspectives of its diverse employees. Diversity of
thought and authentic connections empower this company to create
valuable solutions and deliver inclusive care to their patients and
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Niagara Falls , Patient Services Representative- Onsite, Sales , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!