Front Desk Agent
Company: Seneca Gaming Corporation
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Front Desk Agent (req4183)
Job Number:req4183Job Title:Front Desk AgentNumber of Openings:3Job/Employment Type:FTCountry:USAState/Province:New YorkCity:Niagara FallsJob Category:Hotel OperationsCareer Level:Administrative/ClericalLevel of Education:High School Diploma/GEDYears of Experience:1-3 years
The Front Desk Agent oversees the front deskoperations of the hotel, ensuring the highest level of customer service satisfactionto all patrons and guests of the Casino and Hotel while maximizing room revenueand occupancy. All duties are to beperformed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies andprocedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
2. High school diploma or equivalent required.
3. Must have excellent customer service skills.
LanguageSkills and Reasoning Ability:
1. Must possess excellent communication skills.
2. Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
3. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
4. Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
5. Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
PhysicalRequirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here arerepresentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristicsdescribed here are representative of those an employee encounters whileperforming the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment isusually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase toloud. Must be able to work in anenvironment where smoking is permitted.
1. Must be capable of operating office equipment including, but not limited to, PC and hotel systems software.Requires repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
2. Light lifting.
3. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
4. Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
Front Desk Agent (req4183)
Keywords: Seneca Gaming Corporation, Niagara Falls , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Niagara Falls, New York
here to apply!