Senior Manager, Retail Sales
Posted on: October 17, 2019
The Sr. Manager of Spectrum Retail Sales is responsible for
building, owning and driving a sales culture across Authorized
Retailers within the assigned market. The Sr. Manager of Spectrum
Retail Sales will meets and exceed budgeted sales and revenue goals
by executing sales plans that align with the Retail Partnership
vision. This position also ensures assigned sale channels
contribute to the acquisition of new customers, resulting in
customer and revenue growth.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to drive sales
and enhance the customer experience
- Partners with the Director, Retail Partnerships in developing
and managing sales plans to meet or exceed customer growth and
revenue goals by overseeing the implementation of strategies for
selling Charter products and services.
- Communicates overall plan, strategy and matrix requirements to
Retail Sales Managers and monitors and evaluates results.
- Effectively manage crisis situations and escalate to Retail
Partnership Senior Leadership as necessary.
- Assists with the budgeting process and manages departmental
expenditures within budgeting guidelines.
- Manage, coach, develop and motivate Retail Sales Managers and
their teams to achieve their performance objectives.
- Build a high performance team by recruiting, training and
retaining the best talent. Coach, develop and motivate to achieve
both individual and team objectives.
- Implement retail sales channel strategies to grow market
awareness for the Charter brand, including development of new
retail points of distribution.
- Develop sales incentives to drive retail sales growth by
executing plans for selling Charter products and services through
partnership distribution channels (retail/dealer/partner)
- Develop and manage relationships with Charter Authorized
Retailers to grow effectiveness of retail channel by continuously
monitoring trends, opportunities, issues and performing in-depth
- Manage the execution of Retailer support and service
expectations within scope of responsibility, ensuring the client's
expectations and requirements are met.
- Manage overall sales process and set appropriate performance
- Review channel performance dashboard and top level channel
performance against strategic targets.
- Provide weekly status reports to Retail Sales Leadership as
- Learn and develop further knowledge of new technologies and
selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's
products and services.
- Provide input on training content and process based on
communication with retail partners, industry best practices or
recommended process improvements.
- Demonstrate company values, foster continuous learning and
development, move team forward through change and create a positive
work environment where employees are able to enhance their skills
and maximize their potential through coaching, training and
objective performance management.
- Provide guidance, monitor and manage the enforcement of all
- Perform other duties as requested
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers, in person, on
the phone, and by written communications in a clear,
straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Strong analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction
skills, and ability to make qualitative judgments on training,
education and development resources in all types and formats.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships within all areas of the
organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal, leadership,
influencing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of company process and procedure design and
- Ability to organize/prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and
projects and function effectively
- Ability to build a strong sales culture and high performing
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a strong customer
- Knowledge of personal computer and software applications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE NUMBER OF YEARS
- Supervisory Experience 5+
- Process Design/ Project Management Experience 3+
- Corporate Work Experience 5+
- Cable Industry experience 3+
- Retail experience 5+
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of
- Retail environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet Company's motor
- Travel - up to 75%
Keywords: Spectrum, Niagara Falls , Senior Manager, Retail Sales, Sales , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!