Inside Sales Coordinator
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Inside Sales CoordinatorFLSA: ExemptReporting: Plant Manager
(direct)Mission: The Inside Sales Assistant is responsible for
supporting the day-to-day activities of the organization in order
to win new business, support current business, and to achieve
overall customer satisfaction. These support activities may
include, but are not limited to, internal and external customer
interaction; creation of quotes and quote letters; presentation
creation; processing customer purchase orders; dealing with plant,
supplier, and logistic matters; and maintaining the integrity of
document and data files.Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of blueprints and nomenclature
- Mathematical proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Customer service focused; Internal and externalKnow-how:
- BA Degree preferred
- previous experience in a similar role (sales, customer service,
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs,
Sheets, and Slides)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel,
- Familiar with a professional office environment.
- Attention to detail; able to perform duties in a dynamic
- Excellent organizational skills for electronic and physical
- Data and document integrity management
- Compliance with all Quality Management Systems policies and
- Self-motivated / independent thinker, able to work on own with
minimal supervision, error free.
- The ability to multitask. Take direction from multiple people
to perform multiple tasks on multiple projects promptly and
- Continuous Improvement
- FreedomAttachment and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Plant Manager
- Behaviors associated with Delfingen values.
- Readily share information, know-how, and good practices.
- Process customer requests for quotations for standard product
in the system within 24-48 hours.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to process
requests for quotations for non-standard products in the system
according to written procedure.
- Process New Part Entries into the system.
- Prepare sample requests adhering to sample procedure based on
availability or standard and quoted non-standard sample lead
- Support Business Development Managers with special projects as
- Direct interaction with both internal and external customers on
a daily basis.
- Develop good working relationships with each assigned customer,
external and internal, to know and understand their business/duties
in order to better manage and work together with the customer.
- Review customer blanket purchase orders when issued for
- Lead or support in the creation of quotes and quote
- General housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Excellent quality of work - attention to detail.
- Compliance with all Delfingen, state, and local safety and
environmental policies and procedures.
- Strong conflict resolution - ability to seek resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.Work Environment:
- Office environment
- Sitting is required 90% of the time, standing/walking is
required 10% of the time
- Crouching, kneeling, and bending may be required on
- Traveling may be requiredDELFINGEN is a global player present
in 4 continents with over 30 locations including 26 manufacturing
plants and 9 R&D centers. We support our customers' deployment
within their global platform strategy.
- Delfingen is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Keywords: DELFINGEN, Niagara Falls , Inside Sales Coordinator, Sales , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!